Bubble Baby
Pretty Blue Eyes(sitting by herself)

Wow I really Cant believe she is 8 weeks already....I start work in 9 days and am getting a little anxiety about it, I really want to be there for everything! Well the soymilk formula didnt work so tuesday we started the formula Caleb was on (our babies are really exactly the same lol), which so far has done great, she went to the bathroom for the first time with out any help and only cried a little instead of screaming. So it looks like we are on the right track just need to get her on a better sleeping habit its still ever hour and a half feedings and 30 minutes plus for the burping, I work at 5 in the morning and so does Adam so we wanna try and get her sleeping better before I go to work so Im not a mess in the mornings lol.
Alexa seems to grow more and more which is so exciting, last night she started a different giggle instead of a lil chuckle its a full out laugh,its so big especially coming from such a little girl. She hates her swing or bouncer but seems to love her jumperoo,walker, and the bumbo seat. I think its because she like to be up with everyone, part of the fun lol. After her 2 months shots we are going to go get her ears pierced which will be hard to watch but worth it afterwards so we are super excited!!!
Here are a few pics of Alexa at 8 weeks.
Sorry I have not gotten back to you earlier about the sleeping thing. Sienna's problem was that she wanted to be held when she slept and did not want to be in her crib for her naps and then had trouble falling asleep at night time. Our doctor suggested that I work on this problem during the day when I was not so tired that I could not think. Slowly we have made progress and the longer she sleeps during nap time in her crib then the longer she sleeps at night. She now can go between 4-6 hours between meals at night before she wakes up for the first time. This past weekend at my parent's she slept for 6-6 1/2 hours each night before waking up. I thought I was in heaven:) See you in a few weeks.
ReplyDelete