They Love Eachother
Nino Benny and the lil ones
Fun in the Sun
My World
This weekend we went and visited Adams family Yolie, David, and Nino Benny. It was a blast I love visiting them and they are so great to the kids!! I enjoy hanging out with Yolie and catching up she seems more like a best friend than anything so it always makes it lots of fun. Our weekend was full of lots of swimming and lounging out so it was nice, Alexa only had a few episodes of crying because of her tummy and the rest of the time she was as happy as can be!
We got lots of pictures with Nino Benny (yolie said next time like always lol) He cant see so Caleb usually gets scared at first because he touches alot to see him in his way and after the first day Caleb warms up easily. During the photo process when we were leaving Nino held Alexa and it was one of most heart felt moments ever I hadn't seem him smile and light up that much ever!! He was so happy while she was loving him and eventually falling asleep, it is a moment I will never forget!! Heres some pictures from our weekend!
We got lots of pictures with Nino Benny (yolie said next time like always lol) He cant see so Caleb usually gets scared at first because he touches alot to see him in his way and after the first day Caleb warms up easily. During the photo process when we were leaving Nino held Alexa and it was one of most heart felt moments ever I hadn't seem him smile and light up that much ever!! He was so happy while she was loving him and eventually falling asleep, it is a moment I will never forget!! Heres some pictures from our weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment